- Call now! Like 911, we’re there 24/7
- Quickest Drying Technology
- Less Replacement Costs
- 100% Safe Botanical Disinfectants
- Fully Insured
- Expert IICRC Certified Technicians
- Insurance Friendly
- Prevent Further Damage
• AVOID HAZARDS! Be extremely careful of the deadly combination of water and electricity. Also be cautious of slippery wet carpets and floors. Stay away from raw sewage back-ups, which contain bacteria that can be harmful to your health.
• STOP THE SOURCE! If you haven’t located the source of the water, call us immediately and we will guide you through this. It is crucial that this is done quickly and properly.
• TAKE IMMEDIATE Action by calling Healthienvironments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always be answered by a water damage expert. The difference between calling us right now, or waiting, can be the difference in whether or not we can save your carpet, padding, hardwood floors, drywall, etc, potentially saving you thousands of dollars! Also, the longer you wait the greater the chance for mold growth. Call us right now, (214)501-5115 One call and we’re on the way!
• REMOVE FURNITURE! Wood furniture will cause stains, which cannot be removed. Rust stains from metal can be difficult to remove and may be permanent.
Be Smart – call a Certified Specialist! If restoration work is delayed or performed by inadequately trained people, the cost of secondary water damage is quite high!
Water flooded bathroom? Roof Leaking? Whatever your emergency water problem is, Healthienvironments will remove the water and have you dried out and back to normal in no time. Healthienvironments can tackle any water emergency cleanup; no flooding problem is too big or too small. Call anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives.
Our team uses state-of-the-art water extraction and water removal equipment and is ready to respond to any size water emergency. Healthienvironments crews on standby 24 hours a day and will be on-site within one hour for an assessment! We understand that your home is the most important investment in your life, if your house is flooded or water damage has occurred in your home, let our damage restoration specialist and trusted staff restores your property to its original condition.